Friday 21 October 2022

Devoted to the Don by Leighton Greene (Morelli Family #6)

Title: ⟫ Devoted to the Don (Morelli Family #6) 
Author: ⟫ Leighton Greene 
Blurb: ⟫ Luca thought keeping me out of the Family business would keep me safe. He was wrong. Now his own life is hanging in the balance, too. 

While our enemies stalk us, long-buried secrets begin to resurface, and I’m not sure who we can trust. But I won’t let anyone take him from me. No matter what I have to do. I meant every promise I made to Luca in my marriage vows. And now it’s time to make good on them – for better or worse. 

Till death do us part? Over my dead body. 

I’ve been underestimated my whole life. But if there’s one thing our enemies should have counted on, it’s my love for my husband. My devotion to the Don. 

*** 
Join Finch and Luca in a dangerous, action-packed, steamy adventure that takes them from New York to Boston, through Roman ruins and a Venetian masquerade, as they redefine their marriage and search for a way to eliminate their enemies for once and for all. 

Devoted to the Don is the sixth book in the Morelli Family series. 

Review: ⟫ Whoo!! Back with Finch and Luca, this book was a humdinger! 

I half felt like I watching something like National Treasure as they followed the clues wherever they led to figure out the mystery! I got to 25% and I let out a screech that shocked my cats when someone returned, and I was cheering my head off like a mad woman! 

I freaking loved this book so much. 

Luca is on the edge, losing himself in his fear for Finch. And Finch is determined to show his man that although Luca calls him an Angel, Finch is more than prepared to go dark for Luca. 

The relationship between these two is damned near holy, and seeing them become closer and stronger together was a delight. The sex was, as always, hotter than hot (the scene in the alley in Rome!!) but more than anything, the connection between these two is like two souls that have found their other half, and after a few bumps in the road, are realising just how perfect they are for each other. 

Book 5 still remains my favourite, but this is coming a close second. I still can’t believe Leighton Greene has managed to keep up this standard of writing this far into the series – that is some serious talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment