Tuesday 2 July 2024

Their Wicked Ways by Willow Dixon (Crimson Club #6)

TITLE: ⟫ Their Wicked Ways

AUTHOR: ⟫ Willow Dixon

SERIES: ⟫ Crimson Club Book #6

RATING: ⟫ 4/5

BLURB: ⟫ A year ago I lost everything and moved across the country to try and start over. It wasn’t easy, but I found a job I love, I have friends who’ve become my family, and I’m ready to start exploring my bisexuality.

Just when I think things are finally starting to go my way, I show up to work and find out the new guys on the crew are the super-hot couple I hooked up with last weekend.

F*ck. My. Life.

Now I’m stuck spending my days with the men who not only popped my dude cherry, but the ones I can’t stop thinking about.

The ones I have to try and be friends with after they awakened a part of me I didn’t even know was there.

The ones I can never have again.

Until one night turns into two, then more.

Being with Ezra and Wesley feels right, even if everything I was taught tells me it’s wrong. I can’t deny the pull between us, or how safe and seen they make me feel.

But how can two men who love each other as much as Ez and Wes ever feel the same for me?

REVIEW: ⟫ I wasn’t sure what I was expecting from this story – turning a couple into a throuple isn’t always easy without making the third person seem like an add-on, and I was interested to see how this would develop.

From the beginning, this book was steamy and hot – Wes and Ez are a powerful duo and with the addition of Jett, things just got hotter. But what I actually found I enjoyed the most was the respect each of them showed each other, how willing they were to be vulnerable and honest. They each truly valued communication and it showed in the way they were together. It wasn’t all sweetness and light, and I appreciated those moments – for example, how Jett grew up, their individual coming out stories, etc. It was great to catch up with the rest of the crew and characters that I have read about previously.

This was a sexy, thoughtful read, with a believable duo to throuple, a lot of communication, honesty and vulnerability. For these reasons, it might well be my favourite of the Crimson Club stories. I received an ARC from GRR. . I received an ARC from GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment